Oh Good. I saw this post & hadn’t seen the comments below yet. So I commented something above saying this is not at all true. But then I looked down at all the comments & I’m relieved to see there’s so many of you that DO understand & who actually had already commented before me with similar stuff. That makes me feel like if I were to ever want to talk about anything or even if I don’t - that either way I’m around people that would understand.
I actually quit coming ON here for a while. It’s been months. (UGh) Because I just got so SICK of seeing People that were on here for all the wrong reasons.
It’s almost taunting having to hear people who clearly didn’t even take the time to educate themselves on an issue… use it as an opportunity to bash on somebody & get other people to chime in. Side with them. Root for them. When for all I know, it’s to justify that persons abusive actions towards another person - that isn’t here to defend themself for one - & who for all I know MIGHT just possibly be experiencing the same CRAP that I did. (You know, the one-sided limitless shameless deteriorating gas-lit suppression humiliation & twisted non-accountable ridicule & constant weighing down.. crap).
And if that isn’t taunting - it’s insulting.
At the same time, (sigh) it’s a frustrating issue to witness, because (& this is what I think some people don’t seem to grasp) is that…. a “NARCISSIST” sees & thinks the SAME things we see & think… when we see Narcissist content.
The notion that they see this kind of stuff & “KNOW” it’s about them… is completely contradictive to the nature of narcissism.
Plain & simple.
But, that’s why I say it’s frustrating to witness.
(There somethjng else j wanted to say but I have to go do something sk I’ll be back).
Because to understand this nature - almost makes it feel like you’re making an excuse for people that the last thing you’d wanna do is make an excuse for.
Shoot in some cases it might almost gets biblical. “Forgive them father for they know not what they do.” And I don’t want to go that route. I’d rather…. Tell them a little about themselves. Because why not? Asking God to forgive them, if there is a God / I do not know - would feel like being the bigger person in a situation where there’s really no solace for doing so. Fighting relentless fire with… earth air or water (.. waters probably your best bet) but… i guess it’s got to be done carefully. Which is why I think it’s important that people do have a place to go where they can accurately learn about Narcissism. And with that, I do think that we should correct any… call out people who may be that do grasp what the meaning of a “Narcissist” is have to be able to know that at times it almost gets biblical
Seriously. What ‘Joy’ comes out of being a victim? Honestly. Who would honestly relish in the state of being pitied? Maybe it feels good to know someone understands - but the self-involvement that has to come with actually sitting there Basking in the ambiance of a bunch of people chiming in
Insomabusvalidated for it. I do recall that It just so happens to that narcissists like that sort of sh*t.
It doesn’t feel GOOD for me to “Boo hoo poor me For me it isn’t rooted on for it. See I don’t get joy from sitting around talking ish about somebody all day. Especially not with People that I know weren’t there to be able to know if I’m for sure telling it like it is. Then again, I almost don’t get much joy talking about what happened to me.. at all. It usually only comes out of me when I’m trying to relate and I’m I actually only came on here this time to try to give an example of what a narcissist is to someone who told me girls call him a narcissist & asked what it was. But receive praise for it or get that isn’t even there to defend themself & get a whole bunch of people that have actually know would get everyone to join in with them treat the real life thing that you experienced… almost like the narcissist did to you. Using this group as a platform to bash on somebody & have other people root you on for doing it. See that doesn’t satisfy me; the opportunity to it wouldn’t make me FEEL better to have people that the person who really did abuse it like it’s some type of bash fest… that the person who really truly did exactly what it isn’t sexpect people that really did experience come across people wanting what seems mostly like venting, bashing someone
There are freakin Narcissists… complaining about “Narcissists” in this group. lol.
And what those people don’t understand… is that…… a “NARCISSIST” sees & thinks the SAME things we see & think… when we see Narcissist content.
Yet there’s this notion, that “Narcissists KNOW they are evil” & “they LIKE it.” Which contradicts the basis of doesn’t support the very backframe of That goes against the whole damn Blame blame blame. (Sound familiar?) But what I think, is that that would
I’ve been reading about this stuff for 4 YEARS now. And it’s just… it’s like I’ll detect the nature of narcissism right away. I feel I can even gauge the LEVEL of it in a person. And I can detect when a person… does not actually grasp what it is at all & only wants to come on here & BASH another person… & have a bunch of people CHEER them on for it. & its BOTHERED me to think that the OTHER Person they’re bashing away on calling a “Narcissist” while wanting sympathy over … MIGHT just be going through what “I” went through. (*I was trying to emphasize my “I” with “ “s) (Anyways)
But that that other person…. might actually be getting abused. Or gas lit or constantly ridiculed.
Because NARCISSISM, this popular “fad” of a topic this & the last decade…. If you’ve ever wondered WHY is this this term or topic or THING… so popular NOW? (I don’t remember it being a ‘thing’ back in … 2002. Or 2010. Not at all. NARCISSISM - (or as far as I recall) referred to a state of self-admiration, being cocky, full of oneself. The term was associated it with some Egyptian character that looked in the mirror all day; in love with himself.
Am I the only one who remembers this?
Today, Narcisssjm
Because of all the things ive come to learn about this thing called narcissism is that… well, true narcissism can kill. I believe that now. Because my sister is dead. But hole mbe getting made to feel like they’re flowing And I don’t want to be so judge-mental. But I guess I had to be for a while. To protect myself. But now… I guess
And.. I see & agree with the fact we ALL have SOME narcissistic traits… bht
Hi. I’m Erin K & I joined this group to share ideas, to people interested in the same things I am, & hopefully LEARN some things. I have all these ideas & visions in my head that I just want so badly to bring to life but the only problem is….. I don’t know what I’m doing. 😬 I never took woodshop in school or handed my dad tools while he fixed stuff. I was pretty girly. One thing I did do though & for all my life - was sketch floorplans. I got into my dads architecture books when I was 9 & from there I just filled up endless notebooks with floorplan drawing. Blueprints fascinated me, I’d always want to see every part of peoples houses to get ideas of how they were built; I think that’s how I got good at measuring a room with my eyes. Anyways, I kind of had to let all that stuff fade away as I got older. I still can’t help but sketch my friends houses out every now & again, but I don’t fill notebooks up with floor plans anymore. I thought that part of me was o...
Comments
Post a Comment